Description & Amenities
The Hub Avenue B is in a sought-after pocket of the East Village. Beautiful Tompkins Square Park is just steps away, as well as great dining and an eclectic mix of shops that give the neighborhood its unique character. This seven-story boutique building offers a complete array of outstanding services and amenities, ensuring a truly luxurious experience.
- Modern-Industrial Lobby
- Studios and one-bedroom apartments
- Spacious, 9-foot ceilings and noise-buffering double-pane windows
- Higher-floor apartments feature terraces with incredible views
- Just a few blocks from public transportation, Tompkins Square Green Market and Trader Joe’s
- Walking distance to NYU and The New School
- Intercom monitor system for safety and convenience
- On-site laundry room
- Bike storage and storage cages are available
Availabilities at The Hub Avenue B
|Available Unit||Rooms||Price||Offers||When Available||Neighborhood||Floor Plan|
The Hub Avenue B Location
The Hub Avenue B
185 Avenue B
New York, NY 10009
The Hub Avenue B neighborhood highlights include: stellar shops, restaurants and cafes, Tompkins Square – one of Manhattan’s greatest parks, outstanding grocery stores, close proximity to NYU and the New School.
Explore the map to learn more about The Hub Avenue B’s neighborhood.
Neighborhood Gallery (Click to Enlarge)